When it comes to choosing a water closet (toilet), most people focus on the features and functionality. But what about the colour? The colour of your water closet can have a big impact on the overall look and feel of your bathroom.
Here are a few things to consider when choosing a water closet colour:
- The style of your bathroom. If you have a traditional bathroom, you might want to choose a white or ivory water closet. If you have a more modern bathroom, you might want to choose a black or gray water closet.
- The other colours in your bathroom. If you have a lot of other colours in your bathroom, you might want to choose a neutral water closet colour. This will help to create a more cohesive look.
- Your personal style. Ultimately, the best way to choose a water closet colour is to choose one that you love. Don't be afraid to go with a bold colour if that's what you're feeling.
Here are a few popular water closet colours:
- White: White is a classic colour that goes with any style of bathroom. It's also a great choice if you have a small bathroom, as it will make the space feel larger.
- Ivory: Ivory is another neutral colour that is perfect for any bathroom. It's a bit warmer than white, so it can help to create a more inviting atmosphere.
- Black: Black is a bold colour that can add a touch of sophistication to any bathroom. It's a great choice if you have a modern bathroom or if you want to make a statement.
- Grey: Grey is a versatile colour that can be used in both traditional and modern bathrooms. It's a great choice if you want a neutral colour that won't overpower the other colours in your bathroom.
- Mocha: Mocha colour water closets can be a good choice for a variety of reasons. They can add a touch of luxury and sophistication to any bathroom, and they can also be a more environmentally friendly option than white water closets.
- Latte Brown: Latte brown water closets are a great choice for those who want a warm and inviting look in their bathroom. The colour latte is a rich, chocolate brown that is perfect for creating a luxurious and sophisticated atmosphere.
No matter what colour you choose, make sure that the water closet is the right size for your bathroom. You'll also need to decide whether you want a one-piece or two-piece water closet. One-piece water closets are easier to clean and take up less space, but two-piece water closets are typically less expensive.
With so many water closet colour options available from IVAS Sanitaryware, choosing the correct water closet colour can be a daunting task. But our design experts are there to guide you. Just walk into any IVAS store to see the colour range.